Peanut Butter Cups

Thursday, March 17, 2011

As soon as I saw this recipe for homemade peanut butter cups on Design*Sponge, I knew I would have to try making them. We got these orange silicon muffin liners for Christmas and I immediately thought of the Reese's paper liners. Plus, peanut butter cups is one of the few "unhealthy" treats Dr. Mark likes so I figured I would surprise him with a fancy version of them when he got back last weekend from a cabin trip. They were so easy to make and so good! It's also nice knowing that all the ingredients are high quality and not that bad for you. I used organic dark chocolate and natural crunchy peanut butter. The only change I might make next time is adding a little butter to the chocolate and/or peanut butter. And maybe a dash more of honey. Mmm. And happy St. Patrick's Day! I usually like doing a little something special on St. Patrick's Day (I love any excuse to do a little something special) and I've had my eye on this recipe for Guinness cake for a while now so I might have a go. Hope you find some time today to do something special or eat something sweet. Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fint & Dejlig All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger